How to Enroll
If your student is currently attending a DMPS school or affiliated preschool, complete the Within District Transfer Application located on this page. If you have questions about the process, please call the district enrollment office at 242-7353.
Families new to the district, please contact new student registration at 242-7371.
You may be asked to provide the following:
1) Two documents stating established residency. This may include a purchase contract with possession date or closing date, mortgage statement, rental agreement, utility bill or credit card statement. Post office boxes do not qualify.
If living in another person’s home, provide a notarized statement including name and address from that person stating you and the student are living in their home. Please provide a copy of a utility bill in that person’s name.
2) Student’s birth certificate.
3) Student’s immunization records.
4) Parent/Guardian official photo identification, such as driver’s license or passport.
5) Guardianship papers, if applicable.