Arrival and Dismissal at Downtown School
Please plan to have a sheet of paper with your student(s) name visible while arriving to pick up your student(s) at the end of the day.
- All Students may be dropped off starting between 7:30-7:45 at the roundabout in front of our main entrance (North side).
- Parents also have the option, with a Downtown School parking tag, to park along the south side of Grand Ave where marked and walk their students across the street. Visitors will not be allowed into the building.
- Staff will be present at all entrances and our roundabout to ensure safety and convenience.
- For the safety of your child, please have the child sit on the right side of the vehicle for drop off and pickup. This will ensure they are not walking into the line of traffic and help us be as efficient as possible.
Pick Up – Dismissal
- All students will be picked up in the front circle drive of our building.
- Students will be called out beginning at 2:40 PM based on the order in which you’ve arrived.
- You may also park legally around our school and walk up. Masks must be worn and 6 feet social distancing will be enforced.